44 Thoughts You Have When You Go Black Friday Shopping
Black Friday, the craziest shopping day in America. Whether you go every year, or this is your first time, here are 44 thoughts you are bound to have when you’re chasing deals on Black Friday:
- Why did I agree to participate in this?
- I knew this was a bad idea.
- I need to start having more self-control and saying no to these things.
- I wonder if I can Uber home and just say I don’t feel well.
- It is SO early right now.
- It should be illegal to be awake this early.
- I need more coffee. But the line for the coffee shop is 3 hours long…
- Ugh there is no hope.
- Guess I’ll just have to be falling asleep.
- PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.
- I need to Snapchat this.
- This could be a hit YouTube video actually.
- This woman literally attacked someone over a bicycle.
- I hope nobody dies or gets trampled on. That crap has happened before…
- Oh my gosh this is going to be in the newspaper isn’t it. Or on the T.V.
- There are so many good deals!
- THERE’S A TV FOR 40 BUCKS.
- This is unreal.
- Ah, now I know why I agreed to this.
- I wish I had saved some more of my money for this day.
- My little sister is going to be so excited when she opens my gift Christmas morning.
- I can’t believe my parents went through this every year for me when I was growing up.
- Parents are such champs.
- They are so awesome. I hope I can be as great of a parent one day.
- I need more coffee again. Like right now.
- I am starting to get severely grumpy at this point.
- More amazing deals! Yay!
- I cannot wait to go home and eat some of those Thanksgiving leftovers.
- The lines in the food courts are just not worth it.
- My mom’s famous stuffing definitely tops Burger King.
- Plus the hour-long line? Heck no.
- I wonder if I really need this.
- Like is it necessary?
- I can’t cook anything more than Ramen Noodles but I am sure this cookbook will be worth it.
- I mean now I have some motivation to learn right?
- Ah, what the heck.
- Why not. It’s only two dollars.
- There’s no way I can carry all of these bags.
- Holy crap this is a workout.
- I’m ready to go home now.
- I’m exhausted.
- Time to wrap some of these presents!
- …And go to bed at 6 p.m.
- Till next year.
May 22, 2020
Financial literacy can help prevent money emergencies while in college, and set you up for financial success later on! Check out these quick tips specifically for students.
February 19, 2020
Donna Vieira, Executive Vice President and CMO of Sallie Mae, shows us that courage and diligence can have a strong impact on accomplishing one’s dreams.
September 06, 2019
Who doesn't love a discount? Especially as a college student trying to save money. Check out these six tips for taking advantage of discounts for college students.