Here’s How It Works
Each year, the ScholarshipPoints membership program awards more than $100,000 in scholarships to current and future college students. All of our scholarships are available exclusively to ScholarshipPoints.com members. To provide you with even more opportunities to win, we work with preferred partners that offer scholarships to our members. Here's how the program works:
1. Earn Points
Some of the ways you can interact with us to earn points:
- Sign up for a survey panel and take surveys
- Read articles about planning and paying for college
- Join and participate with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Check out one of our preferred partners
- Read emails from ScholarshipPoints.com
- Solve puzzles and play games
- Participate in our scholarship contests
2. Enter Drawings
Each point you earn is a potential entry in a scholarship drawing. You decide how to spend your points and which scholarship drawings to enter. The more points you earn and spend, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter partner-sponsored scholarship drawings by following the activity instructions, which usually include registering for the scholarship on our partner's website.
3. Win Scholarships
All ScholarshipPoints.com winners are randomly selected and announced on the Winners' Wall and via email. Your chances of winning increase based on the number of points you spent on each drawing.