College Scholarships With Multiple Awards
When you’re applying to scholarships for college, it’s easy to feel like you’re duking it out Hunger Games-style to win some extra cash to help pay for college. After all, out of hundreds - or even thousands - who apply, only one can win, right?
Not always. There are plenty of organizations out there that give away college scholarships every year, and some even award college scholarships to hundreds of students at a time!
Here are a few notable ones to start with:
- Barry Goldwater Scholarships (multiple $7,500 scholarships)
- Burger King Scholars Program (multiple awards up to $50,000)
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation (multiple $20,000 scholarships)
- C-SPAN’s Student Cam Awards (multiple awards up to $5,000)
- Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway (multiple awards up to $100,000)
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program (multiple $10,000 scholarships)
- Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation (multiple scholarships up to $30,000)
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation (multiple $2,500 scholarships)
- TYLENOL Future Care Scholarship (multiple scholarships up to $10,000)
There’s more where those came from! Don’t miss out on opportunities for free money to help pay for school. Check out more scholarships for college here.