There are several college scholarships open to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Some of these scholarships are available to all students with a variety of different learning abilities and some are restricted to students with autism. Please note that some of the scholarships listed have geographic restrictions or restrictions based on academic major.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability
- Anne Ford and Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarships
- CAPED Scholarships
- Dan Archwamety Scholarship
- Foundation for Science and Disability – Student Award Program
- Fred J. Epstein Youth Achievement Award
- Google Lime Scholarship Program
- Incight Scholarship
- Jacob Trotter Memorial Scholarship
- Mays Mission for the Handicapped Scholarship Program
- NBC Universal Tony Coelho Media Scholarship
- New Outlook Pioneers - The Joe Cleres Memorial Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship
- P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarship
Another source of support may be state vocational rehabilitation agencies.
The HEATH Resource Center also publishes a list of scholarships for students with disabilities.