Official Rules for Pop-Up Prize Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Pop-up Payday Giveaway” is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL or NE, and 21 in MS) or older at the time of entry AND have an active ScholarshipPoints.com account. Entrants must have an Instagram account to participate in the Giveaway. Joining Instagram is free at www.instagram.com. Employees and non-employee workers of Edvisors Network Inc. (collectively, “Edvisors Network, Inc. subsidiaries, agents, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Edvisors Network Inc., 350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89145.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion..
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion will be announced randomly twice a month throughout 2023. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on the final day of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will post one (1) featured activity (each, a “Giveaway Activity” and collectively the “Giveaway Activities via one (1) of the following social media accounts ScholarshipPoints Instagram account @scholarshippoints or an email.
1.) During the Promotion Period Entrants can enter by submitting comments to the question on ScholarshipPoints IG or ScholarshipPoints TikTok. In order for your entry to be valid, your social media account profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor; or alternatively, you can enter by checking your email for marketing message of this Giveaway and following the links and instructions to view the featured activity for the applicable week. Complete the designated activity for the applicable Promotion period.
Eligible entrants must submit a comment to the pop-up question on ScholarshipPoints Instagram or ScholarshipPoints TikTok page for any “Pop-up Payday Giveaway” post posted during announced promotion period to complete entry. Limit one (1) entry per post during the Promotion period. You will then receive 1 (one) Giveaway entry based on completion of the designated activity on Instagram. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, more than one ScholarshipPoints accounts, more than one social media account, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Giveaway entry services) will void all entries by for that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same Instagram account, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or the natural person who is assigned the Instagram account by the organization responsible for assigning the Instagram account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. Random Drawing / Selection of Winner / Odds: Potential prize winner will be selected in a one-time random drawing on or about one business day following the Promotion end date from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Promotion Period.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the applicable Promotion Period.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). There will be one (1) Prize winner. One (1) winner will be randomly selected to win one (1) $100 Visa Gift Card each promotion period The total approximate retail value is $100. Prize is nontransferable and no substitution of a prize by any winner is allowed.
Sponsor may substitute prizes and reserves the right to award prizes (or portion of prizes) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prizes or participation in the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any Entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any Entry or to award a prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
8. Content Guidelines: In order to have his or her entry entered into the Giveaway and eligible for winning, prospective Entrants must comply with Entry Guidelines when submitting each Entry. The content submitted in an entry (a “Submission") must be suitable for family audiences; each Entry must not, without limitation, contain any content that:
- is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contains profanity or sexual content;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons;
- promotes any third party product or service or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services;
- is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or any State;
- has been copied or plagiarized. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the designed Entrant;
- is proprietary to a third party, contains any third party content, or otherwise defames, violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, mark or other identifier of source, or other proprietary right of any entity or person (whether living or deceased) (including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light);
- appears to have resulted in any injury or bodily harm;
- and/or is lewd or inappropriate or offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, including acts of violence or acts that are otherwise objectionable to Sponsor.
Any Entry or portion thereof that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above or other prohibitions and/or representations or warranties of Entrant will not be posted online (or may be removed if previously posted) and will be disqualified from the Giveaway. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and that does not meet Instagram requirements may be disqualified. In the event that an Entry or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, Entrant is not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: Selected Entrants (tentative prize winners, subject to verification) will be selected in the random drawing. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to notify the selected Entrant via direct message on social media platform or through email (when applicable). Subject to verification by the Giveaway Sponsor, the selected Entrant will be deemed the prize winner. Non-compliance or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Entrant
10. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners will be required to respond to Sponsor within the 48 hours after being notified by the Sponsor or any other time frame designated by Sponsor for his/her prize to be claimed and delivered. Winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. Additionally, potential winners may be required to obtain releases from all third parties identified in their Submissions. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any potential winner: (a) cannot be contacted within 48 hours of first notification attempt; (b) rejects his/her prize; (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Giveaway entries received, if possible. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25.00 or less will go unawarded. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE GIVEAWAY SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
11. Representations Regarding Entries; Grant of Rights. By submitting an Entry in connection with the Giveaway, each Entrant represents and warrants to Sponsor that: (i) the Entry does not violate in any way rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; (ii) the Entry does not violate any applicable laws; (iii) Entrant has obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from all third parties for submission into the Giveaway and for use as contemplated in these Official Rules; (iv) the posting and/or display of the Entry and any other use contemplated in the Official Rules will not violate rights of any parties or otherwise breach any provision of any applicable law or regulation; and (v) use and posting of the Entry or any part of the Entry in connection with the Giveaway or as otherwise permitted by these Official Rules is and will be without any further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation (except for any awarded prize as contemplated in these Official Rules), regardless of whether the Entry is a winning Entry.
To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Giveaway in any way, or acceptance of, or participation in, any prize constitutes each entrant’s consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor to use, publish, post or display entrant’s name, social media handles, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, as submitted in connection with the Contest, and prize information, regardless of whether altered, or used alone or with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, and publicity purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment, or consideration of any kind. All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules and/or any Affidavit of Eligibility and Release will survive the termination of this Giveaway.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
12. General Rules. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, with respect to the Giveaway and the awarding of prizes, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Giveaway, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Giveaway. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway process, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Giveaway. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from selecting a winner or continuing with the Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. COVID 19), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway. Only the prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, RESPECTIVE OFFICIERS, THE RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, RETAILERS, ADVERTISING AND GIVEAWAY AGENCIES, ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM YOU USE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY PART OF THE GIVEAWAY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR SUBMITTING ANY ENTRY AND/OR FROM ANY GIVEAWAY RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ALL CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION) OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GIVEAWAY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE GIVEAWAY, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY ENTRY, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE ENTRIES AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, OR USE IN COMPOSITE FORM, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH ITS CONTENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.13. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
14. Winners List: For the name of the winner, available online prior to, visit https://www.scholarshippoints.com/. To receive a copy by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to the “Scholar Pop-up Giveaway” Edvisors Network Inc., 250 South Rampart Boulevard # 200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145 (the “Giveaway Address”).