Register for Your Chance to Win a $10,000 Scholarship
ScholarshipPoints is free to join and use.
Complete activities to earn points.
Enter to Win!
Spend points on our scholarship drawings.
All fields are required. Providing incorrect or incomplete information may result in forfeiting your scholarship should you win.
$10K Winner, Dec 2012
- "Thank you ScholarshipPoints this was truly a blessing in my life. I am a senior at Snowflake High School in Arizona and I am the only person in my family to be going to college. I'm already working towards my nursing degree and this will greatly impact my future. I'm thankful to be given this opportunity and I will most definitely be putting it to good use. Thanks to ScholarshipPoints I am this much closer to reaching my goals."
- Stephanie Swihart - Chandler Gilbert Community College Expand
$10K Winner, Mar 2013
- "Throughout high school, I have immersed myself in diverse extracurriculars and rigorous academics, including tennis, marching band, musicals, and several AP classes. As my senior year comes to a close, I would ideally like all my hard work to pay off by being able to go to a college of my choice, based on the best program and what fits me personally. Since I was very young, I've dreamt of becoming a marine biologist. Living in the midwest, far from the best schools with that major, it would be very costly if I were to attend one. Unfortunately I’ve come to realization that my decision relies greatly on financial circumstances. With this scholarship though, my dream school may actually be attainable now, and I am so very grateful for it. Thank you so much ScholarshipPoints, for helping me achieve that dream. It will help remarkably."
- Cathryn Wood - Hawaii Pacific University Expand
$10K Winner, Jun 2013
- "My name is Kassanndra Whittle, and I just want to say thank-you, so much,for this opportunity. I'm so excited to have this scholarship!! I've grown up in a single-parent household and I knew that getting the money I needed for college would be difficult. I want to go to college to get a degree in Christian Ministries, specifically to work with teens and young adults from backgrounds of divorce, abuse, etc…This scholarship will help me to make that possible. Thank-you, again!!!"
- Kassanndra Whittle - Dallas Christian College Expand
$10K Winner, Sep 2013
- "I could not believe I won! When you sign up for scholarshippoints.com, you don’t really think you might win something, you are just trying to win. I was so happy when I found out I won, my heart started to race, and I ran upstairs to tell my sister. I started to search for scholarships last year before the end of my sophomore year. When summer came I did not do anymore searching. When school started up again, I started applying for scholarships. Who would believe it but the first time I applied for a scholarship, I won. I won at scholarshippoints.com. I have a lot of work to do to get more money for college but this is a great start. I want to go to film school so I can be a director. There is a long journey ahead of me but I am ready for the challenge. This scholarship gave me a huge energy boost to get out there and keep trying. You never know if you will win unless you try!"
- Tabitha Lymburner - Full Sail University Expand