NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Edvisors Network, Inc. Gift Card Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") are subject to the information in the chart below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. The Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Sweepstakes schedule at any time.
|Promotional Period||Prize Awarded||Number of Prizes Awarded||Retail Value||Date Prize Winner Announced|
|Begins February 21, 2017 12:01am Pacific Time (PT) Ends February 24, 2017 11:59pm PT Zone||$50.00 Amazon.com Gift Card||10||$50.00 USD||March 3, 2017|
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrant must be a high school or college student. Prizes will be awarded digitally to users via e-mail.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. 1. Submit your entry by visiting https://www.scholarshippoints.com/ and completing any two activities during the Promotion Period. OR 2. Alternative Method of Entry, Mail-in Entry. To enter by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Edvisors Network, Inc., Attention: "Gift Card Sweepstakes Free Entry"; 10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135. Mail in entries should include hand-printed name, complete address, daytime and evening telephone numbers. All mail-in entries must be both postmarked by February 24, 2017 and received by March 2, 2017.
LIMITED TO ONE ENTRY PER PERSON: One (1) entry per participant. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) entry by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Mail-in entries are limited to one entry per envelope. You cannot use both methods of entry to enter the sweepstakes. Entrants who enter the sweepstakes by both methods, will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winners will be selected from online and mail-in entries only. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
3. HOW AND WHEN WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED: Ten (10) winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries; online entries must be received by February 24, 2017 and mail-in entries must be both postmarked by February 24, 2017 and received by March 2, 2017. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZE(S): Ten (10) *Amazon.com Gift Cards with the approximate retail value of $50.00 USD will be awarded digitally to winners via e-mail or U.S. Mail for those winners who entered by mail. Any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
The names of companies, products, and logos have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
5. CLAIMING PRIZE: Winners will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email within 3 days after the Sweepstakes random drawing and will be given 3 calendar days to confirm receipt of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided in their ScholarshipPoints.com user account or mail in entry information, the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another winner at its sole discretion. The Sponsor is not liable if email is not responded to within the time allowed or prize notification letter is lost in the mail or returned as undeliverable when delivery is attempted by regular mail.
All gift cards, tickets, and vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer; certain gift cards are distributed with a Cardholder Agreement, these cards are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Cardholder Agreement. A prize must be accepted as awarded and is not convertible to cash. Additional prize restrictions and terms may be imposed by prize providers. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
DELIVERY DISCLAIMER: The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sponsor is not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in participant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by Sponsor.
7. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. RELEASE: By entering, participants agree (a) to release the Sweepstakes Entities to Edvisors Network, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and employees of agents, and advertising and public relations agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes or the use of the participant's entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. All entries and information become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to: Edvisors Network, Inc., 10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135.
11. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All terms and conditions are incorporated into the rules of this Sweepstakes. Participants in the Sweepstakes agree that they have read understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor.
12. JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
13. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal disputes and lawsuits between participants and Sponsor shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
15. SPONSOR: Edvisors Network, Inc., 10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Participants in the Sweepstakes agree that they have read understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.