NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
1. OVERVIEW OF SWEEPSTAKES: The CampusLife Lip Kit (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on August 15, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and end on August 24, 2017 at 11:59:00 p.m. PT. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received before or outside of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the stated Prize, except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 15 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have a Twitter account, and who are followers of @edvoncampus . Employees of Edvisors Network, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any promotion or other vendor agency involved in this Sweepstakes (and any other person engaged to work on this promotional program) and any affiliates and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as a parent, spouse, child, and sibling) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Obtaining a Twitter account and following are free of charge. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: At the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, CampusLife (“@edvoncampus”) will post a tweet to the pages that references this Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must retweet the Tweet in its entirety. Doing so will generate one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any participant who tweets after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, or who makes a Retweet that is not in compliance with these Official Rules, will not be given an entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may obtain only one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to share a Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the address used to register the Twitter account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry.
To enter via Twitter, you must (1) create a new account or use an existing account on www.twitter.com (“Twitter”); (2) follow the @edvoncampus Twitter handle at https://www.twitter.com/edvoncampus; and (3) retweet one (1) of the Sponsor’s designated promotional Tweets containing “#LipKit” and “#Giveaway” during the Sweepstakes Period (a “Retweet”). Retweets must be in the EXACT form as the original Tweet to be eligible to receive an entry in the applicable random drawing.
(i) By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that his or her participation in this Sweepstakes in the entry and any online social sharing interaction that references the Sweepstakes or that is used to obtain entries in connection with this Sweepstakes. At a minimum, the #LipKit and #Giveaway should be used in all social media communications sent pursuant to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Sweepstakes while engaging in any online social sharing interaction during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. WINNER SELECTION: At the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entrant from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as potential winners. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The potential winners will be notified by direct message via Twitter. All potential winners may be subject to verification of eligibility, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form (“Release”) within a certain time period after notification. If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), does not respond within the designated time (if required), or there is a return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable, he/she may be disqualified. Upon disqualification, no further compensation will be given. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may limit the number of attempts to award a Prize to two (2) attempts. In such case, if a Prize winner cannot be confirmed after two (2) attempts, the Prize will remain un-awarded. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) winner will receive the following prize (collectively, the "Prize"):
One (1) Prize consisting of: Kylie Cosmetics SM (1) THE BIRTHDAY COLLECTION | MINI KIT MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS and (1) THE BIRTHDAY COLLECTION | I WANT IT ALL PALETTE. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”): $90.00. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
Prize Restrictions: Winner(s) may make no substitution or transfer of Prize and Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. If required by law, winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Prize value.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes winner’s permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name and/or likenesses, Twitter handle, Prize information, photograph, voice, and comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, winners agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Edvisors, Inc. and their respective shareholders, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and independent contractors (“Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any Prize.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in the State of Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, undecipherable, lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated entries, misdirected or faulty text messages, e-mail messages, or tweets, or for any technical problems, incorrect announcements of any kind, hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage related to mobile devices or computers. Incomplete/illegible entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for any human or other error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or failures of any wireless or internet service providers, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or receive communications from Sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable text messages resulting from filtration of an entrant’s wireless or Internet service provider or for insufficient space to receive text or e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify a Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of a Sweepstakes; or if a technical problem corrupts the administration as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize from among all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of name(s) of prize winner(s), after the Selection Date and winner confirmation is complete, please send a stamped, self-addressed (VT residents may omit return postage) to “CampusLife Lip Kit Sweepstakes” 10000 W. Charleston Blvd. Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135. Requests for winner’s list must be received ninety (90) days after the winner for the Sweepstakes is chosen. Alternatively, winner’s list can be obtained here: https://www.scholarshippoints.com/campuslife/2017-giveaway-winners/.
12. SPONSOR: Edvisors, Inc., 10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89135