2018 Top 10 Party Schools in America
Every year The Princeton Review conducts an online survey about the 382 colleges that are included in their book, Best Colleges. Students that participate are asked 80 questions divided into 4 categories: academics and administration, life at college, fellow students, and yourself. The answers collected from these surveys are used to create the annual lists that are released about the schools. One of which is the infamous list of party schools.
For those of you looking for a college with a big social scene, this list of the top ten party schools from Princeton Review’s 2018 edition book might get you one step closer to figuring out your dream school!
- Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
- West Virginia University – Morgantown, WV
- Bucknell University – Lewisburg, PA
- Syracuse University – Syracuse, NY
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – Madison, WI
- University of Delaware – Newark, DE
- University of Colorado-Boulder – Boulder, CO
- Colgate University – Hamilton, NY
- Lehigh University – Bethlehem, PA
- University of Maine – Iowa City, IA
Does your school make the cut?
|Related: 8 Ways to Protect Yourself in a Party Culture|
Win a $2,500 Scholarship!
Join ScholarshipPoints today and be automatically entered into our monthly $2,500 giveaway.
November 01, 2020
Tired of the same old, same old? Check out some of these brands instead.