15 Lyrics From the New Taylor Swift Album to Use for Instagram Captions
We’re always striving for an Instagram caption that makes people say “that caption though,” and Taylor Swift’s lyrics never disappoint. Here are 15 options from her latest album, “Reputation,” that will say it all no matter what you’re posting:
For your latest selfie
- I can feel the flames on my skin; Crimson red paint on my lips
- Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me; stealing hearts and running off and never sayin’ sorry
- Honey I rose up from the dead. I do it all the time.
- I’m perfectly fine, I live on my own. I made up my mind, I’m better off being alone.
For a great pic with bae
- But what can I say? You’re gorgeous
- I’ll be there if you’re the toast of the town babe, or if you strike out and you’re crawling home.
- And all at once, you’re all I want. I’ll never let you go. King of my heart, body and soul
- You don’t need to save me, but would you run away with me? Yes.
For when you’re salty at someone
- I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
- Don’t pretend it’s such a mystery, think about the place where you first left me
- There I was giving you a second chance, but then you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand
- This is why we can’t have nice things, honey. You think I wouldn’t hear all the things you said about me?
For a pic with your squad/besties
- There are no rules when you show up here, bass beat rattling the chandelier. Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year.
- Here’s a toast to my real friends, they don’t care about that he-said-she-said
- Please don’t ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere.
February 19, 2020
Donna Vieira, Executive Vice President and CMO of Sallie Mae, shows us that courage and diligence can have a strong impact on accomplishing one’s dreams.Read Article
September 06, 2019
Who doesn't love a discount? Especially as a college student trying to save money. Check out these six tips for taking advantage of discounts for college students.Read Article
September 06, 2019
Check out these ways to save money if you don't work in college.Read Article
August 06, 2019
The transition from high school to college can be a scary time for many students. the stress of so many changes at once can lead to feelings of needing mental health help. Don't be afraid to reach out if you find yourself needing help.Read Article