15 Lyrics From the New Taylor Swift Album to Use for Instagram Captions
We’re always striving for an Instagram caption that makes people say “that caption though,” and Taylor Swift’s lyrics never disappoint. Here are 15 options from her latest album, “Reputation,” that will say it all no matter what you’re posting:
For your latest selfie
- I can feel the flames on my skin; Crimson red paint on my lips
- Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me; stealing hearts and running off and never sayin’ sorry
- Honey I rose up from the dead. I do it all the time.
- I’m perfectly fine, I live on my own. I made up my mind, I’m better off being alone.
For a great pic with bae
- But what can I say? You’re gorgeous
- I’ll be there if you’re the toast of the town babe, or if you strike out and you’re crawling home.
- And all at once, you’re all I want. I’ll never let you go. King of my heart, body and soul
- You don’t need to save me, but would you run away with me? Yes.
For when you’re salty at someone
- I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
- Don’t pretend it’s such a mystery, think about the place where you first left me
- There I was giving you a second chance, but then you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand
- This is why we can’t have nice things, honey. You think I wouldn’t hear all the things you said about me?
For a pic with your squad/besties
- There are no rules when you show up here, bass beat rattling the chandelier. Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year.
- Here’s a toast to my real friends, they don’t care about that he-said-she-said
- Please don’t ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere.
Check out these ways to save money if you don't work in college.Read Article
We spoke to Rothberg to learn more about how he started College Recruiter after college, plus his best job and internship tips for college students and grads.Read Article