50 Lies All College Students Have Told Themselves at One Point
- I will wake up early and finish this assignment in the morning.
- An 8:00 a.m. class cannot be that bad.
- I am going to exercise regularly this semester.
- I will go to office hours well before an assignment is due if I need help.
- Of course I will do the readings.
- I am well-prepared for this exam.
- I am going to get enough sleep during finals season.
- This piece of toast counts as dinner.
- I will not procrastinate, ever again.
- I completely understood that lecture.
- I can handle this work load.
- I will not pull any all-nighters this semester.
- I can have a social life while keeping on track with academics.
- I can relax this weekend.
- I have everything under control.
- I will find a parking spot.
- I have time to finish that assignment.
- I will not cram for that exam.
- I won’t miss class.
- I will be on time to everything.
- I will not fall asleep in any of my lectures.
- I am going to eat three healthy meals every day.
- I am going to be more involved on campus by joining clubs.
- I am going to stop waiting until I have no more underwear to do my laundry.
- I’m going to actually use the textbooks I paid hundreds of dollars for.
- I will delete my social media and not get distracted while studying.
- Summer is boring, I cannot wait for summer to be over.
- I will get myself together this semester.
- I’m going to start cooking instead of eating out every night.
- I am going to turn into a morning person instead of a night owl.
- I will not watch any shows while doing homework or studying.
- I’ve learned from the mistakes I made last semester.
- I will apply for internships later.
- This group project is going to go really great.
- No, I’m not broke.
- One more episode won’t hurt.
- I am going to get dressed up nicely for class.
- I am going to keep my room clean.
- I will do chores every week.
- I am going to make a bunch of new friends.
- I am going to make a budget.
- And I will follow the budget.
- I will have enough experience to get a job after graduation.
- I’ll stay in touch with my family and friends at least once a week.
- I’ll take the stairs everywhere.
- I can and will take a nap that will be shorter than 2 hours.
- I’ll go to the doctor when I start to feel sick.
- I won’t have that much debt.
- My junk food days are over.
- I will not tell any more lies.
Who doesn't love a discount? Especially as a college student trying to save money. Check out these six tips for taking advantage of discounts for college students.Read Article
Check out these ways to save money if you don't work in college.Read Article
The transition from high school to college can be a scary time for many students. the stress of so many changes at once can lead to feelings of needing mental health help. Don't be afraid to reach out if you find yourself needing help.Read Article