15 Beauty Hacks That Will Change Your Life
Pin this photo to save these hacks for later!
Whether you’re always in a rush or just lazy (I feel you), why pass up an opportunity to find the efficient, shortcut way of doing things? There seems to be a hack for everything, and when it comes to beauty who would say no to inexpensive, timesaving alternatives to doing things the hard way? Don’t miss out on a chance to make your life easier while enhancing your everyday beauty routine.
- Dry your freshly painted nails by running them under cold water.
- Use a credit card (or anything with a straight edge) to guide your eyeshadow and eyeliner in a smooth, straight line. Can’t do winged eyeliner? Now you can.
- Apply an unscented lotion to your body before spraying perfume to make the scent last longer.
- Put baby powder over your lipstick to increase wear time.
- Before bed, coat your eyelashes with Vaseline to make them grow longer and thicker.
- Use baby oil to remove stubborn makeup from your face.
- Shave your legs with coconut oil for a smoother finish.
- Soften your feet overnight by applying Vaseline and wearing socks to bed.
- Dampen your makeup brushes with water or setting spray to make eyeshadows more pigmented.
- After washing your hair, dry it with an old t-shirt instead of a towel to avoid breakage. A cotton t-shirt will also absorb water faster!
- Avoid messy nail polish looks by outlining your nails and cuticles with Elmer’s glue. Apply your nail polish, then peel the glue off to take away excess polish.
- Put a plastic spoon in your mouth after applying lipstick then slowly drag it out to remove excess lipstick and avoid stains on teeth.
- Create your own lip color by crushing up an eyeshadow in the color of your choice and mixing it with a lip balm or Vaseline.
- Make glitter liner by applying false eyelash glue to your eye and topping it with loose cosmetic glitter.
- Prevent marks of mascara from getting on your upper lid during application by blocking it with a plastic spoon or tissue.